Fudgy Mint Cupcakes
- 1 box family size brownie mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- A few drops green food coloring
- Cupcake liners
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 box Andes Mints
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place liners in regular-size muffin tins.
- Prepare brownie mix using the eggs, water and oil.
- Stir in chocolate mint pieces.
- Fill each cup up about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cup comes out almost clean. Let cool.
- Mix frosting with peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring. Frost cupcakes.
- Decorate each cupcake with one Andes unwrapped mint on top.
If using a piping bag to frost the cupcakes, mix canned frosting with about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of powdered to stiffen a bit.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 101IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.