Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar - divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 30 to 40 chocolate Kisses - unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Place balls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each.
- Put back in the oven for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cookies cool.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.