Caramel Apple Dip
- 8 ounces Cream cheese - softened
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tbsp Caramel sauce
- ½ cup Toffee bits
- Crisp and crunchy apples - sliced (Tip: dip in lemon lime soda to prevent browning)
- With a mixer, blend cream cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Spoon into a glass pie plate or pretty bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, spoon caramel sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top.
- Serve with freshly sliced apples for dipping.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 738IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.