Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 3 cups Chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3/4 to 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 stick Butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine apples and cranberries with lemon juice.
- Add sugar and flour and toss well to coat.
- Spoon into into a greased 11-inch x 7-inch baking dish or into individual small oven proof baking dishes.
- In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apple cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 50 minutes or until fruit is tender and top is golden.
- Best served warm.
- Great with vanilla ice cream on top!
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 76g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.