- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 green pepper - finely diced (optional)
- 1 packet (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced or crushed tomatoes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can (15 ounces) ranch style beans
- 2 cups frozen or 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn - drained
- In a large soup pan brown the beef (or turkey) with the onion and pepper until beef is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Drain any grease.
- Add next 7 ingredients.
- Simmer for 15-25 minutes.
- If soup needs more broth add a little water or chicken stock.
- Serve with your favorite taco fixings and tortilla chips for dunking.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 957mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 596IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.