Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork
- 4 to 5 pound pork butt roast
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 or 2 apples - peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- BBQ Sauce
- Coat the roast with Worcestershire sauce.
- Rub sugar over the outside of the roast.
- Place roast and apples in the slow cooker.
- Pour the cider and bourbon around the sides, but not on top of the roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until it is fork tender.
- Shred pork with a fork and serve on buns with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.