- 1 can (12 ounces) Frozen lemonade concentrate - thawed
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Frozen raspberries - partially thawed
- 4 cups or more of sparkling water
- Fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs
- In a blender, puree frozen raspberries.
- In a pitcher stir together raspberry puree and lemonade concentrate.
- Add sparkling water to taste.
- Serve in glasses with ice clubs.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, and mint sprigs.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.