Fresh Homemade Lemonade
- 5 large lemons - plus some extra lemon slices
- 3/4 to 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Squeeze the juice from 5 lemons.
- Place lemon juice, 3/4 cup of sugar, and water in a pitcher. Stir well to blend.
- Taste to see if more sugar is needed.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, stir the lemonade, and fill the pitcher up with ice cubes.
- Add in a few lemon slices and serve immediately.
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.