- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter - plus extra for frying pancakes
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add pumpkin, egg, buttermilk and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk until smooth. Melt some butter in a non-stick pan or griddle.
- Ladle pancake batter into skillet or on griddle to make pancake.
- Flip after you see bubbles. Cook another minute or so until golden.
- Serve pancakes with fresh maple syrup or whipped cream on top.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.