Key Lime Fruit Dip
- 1 to 2 tbsp Key Lime Juice (I use bottled Nellie & Joe’s, available at most grocery stores)
- 1 container (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- Zest of one lime
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, saving a little bit of the lime zest for garnish.
- Blend with a mixer until smooth.
- Chill for at least a few hours before serving.
- Decorate the top with a little lime zest.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
Want to make this a bit lighter? Use low-fat cream cheese. You can also just use 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice in place of the key lime juice. I love to serve to serve this with my Pretty Green Fruit Kabobs for dipping. For Packers football game parties, I love to make the kabobs with green and gold fruit like pineapple, green grapes, green apples, and kiwi. GO PACK!
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.