Ginger Soy Flank Steak
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 to 3 pound flank steak
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour over flank steak in glass dish or re-sealable bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and marinate in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill until desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove to a plate or cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice into thin strips against the grain on a diagonal.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.