Ginger Snap Pudding Parfaits
- 1 1/2 cups Crushed ginger snap cookies
- 4 to 6 whole Ginger snap cookies
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) Instant butterscotch or pumpkin pudding
- 2 cups Cold milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Frozen whipped topping thawed
- Whisk together pudding and milk until it thickens a bit.
- In clean small canning jars or pretty glasses layers some cookie crumbs, pudding, and whipped topping.
- Repeat crushed cookie and pudding layers.
- Cover each with plastic wrap and refrigerate if not serving right away.
- Before serving top each with a big dollop of whipped topping and a whole cookie.
- Makes 4 to 6 parfaits.
- These can be made about 8 hours ahead.
Jello Instant Pumpkin Pudding is a seasonal flavor and not always available.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.