Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- 16 ounces Spaghetti noodles - cooked al dente
- 3 to 4 Chicken breasts - cooked and shredded or diced
- 1 cup Finely diced onion
- 1 cup Finely diced green or red pepper
- 1 cup Finely diced celery
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Cream of celery soup
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 16 ounces Velveeta - cut in small cubes
- 3 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Italian Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, melt butter.
- Add onion, celery, and pepper. Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat until veggies start to get soft.
- Add both soups, milk, wine and stock. Bring to boil.
- Turn down heat and add Velveeta, stirring until it melts.
- Add chicken and spaghetti. Mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese, then breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake covered loosely with foil for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 to 15 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
Calories: 765kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 2401mg | Potassium: 967mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1448IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 780mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.