Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Combine the vinegar, honey, garlic, onion, and berries in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, carefully add the oil in a steady stream.
- Turn off the blender and stir in the poppy seeds.
- If possible, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Great served over mixed greens or with my Grilled Chicken & Berry Salad!
- Extra dressing keeps in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 1960kcal | Carbohydrates: 158g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 153g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 44g | Monounsaturated Fat: 95g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 145g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.