Raspberry Brie Tarts
- 2 (2.1) Ounce packages of Frozen mini phyllo pastry
- Shells - (30 shells)
- 8 Ounces Brie cheese
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Raspberry spreadable fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shells on ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Cut cheese into tiny cubes.
- Place a few cheese cubes into each shell.
- Top each with a little fruit spread.
- Bake for 4 to 8 minutes.
- Be careful not to over bake.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.