Creamy Lemon Pasta
- 1 pound ounces fettuccine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest from 2 lemons
- Juice from half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or parsley
- Place cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half.
- Boil pasta in water.
- When the noodles are done cooking, drain in a colander.
- Toss hot pasta with lemon zest, lemon juice, half the Parmesan cheese, a little salt and pepper, and the hot cream.
- Serve immediately with more Parmesan cheese and chives or parsley on top.
Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0.05g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1376IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.