Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 sticks butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first six ingredients and pour into 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Sprinkle with cake mix.
- Cover with pecans.
- Pour melted butter over top and bake for 50 minutes.
- Great served warm out of the oven with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 734mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.