- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable or canola oil
- 1 can (29 ounces) Canned pumpkin
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 tsp Salt
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 blocks) Cream cheese - softened
- 3/4 cup Butter - softened
- 3 to 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the eggs, sugars, oil and pumpkin pie filling on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, and salt.
- Hand mix the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just combined.
- Spread the batter into a greased 15 x 10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
For the frosting:
- Beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Spread on cooled pumpkin bars.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- You can decorate the tops with walnut or pecans or candy pumpkins if you like.
You can also bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan but allow about 35 minutes for baking.
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 474IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.