Oven Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, cranberries, raisins, or a combination (could also use 1 C peeled, chopped apples)
- 1/2 cup walnuts - optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp almond or maple extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon into 8″ x 8″ pan or small casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 25 to 40 minutes, or until oatmeal is cooked.
- Serve this warm with vanilla yogurt, extra milk and brown sugar on top if you’d like.
- The leftovers can be refrigerated for up to a few days and re-heated in the microwave with a little extra water or milk.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 493IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.