- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust in a pan
- 1/2 pound or 2 cups diced or shredded corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut - squeezed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill the pie shell with corned beef.
- Top with sauerkraut and cheese.
- Beat together eggs, cream, onion, and dry mustard.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 834mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 891IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 292mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.