- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 envelope (1 ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup - divided
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, soup mix, 1/2 cup ketchup and egg.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place a scoop of the beef mixture into muffin tin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- If you’d, like spoon a little of the remaining ketchup on top of each.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest a couple minutes before removing from tins.
- Makes about a dozen mini meatloaves.
These are really fun “frosted” to look like cupcakes with mashed potatoes piped or frosted on top. You can also decorate the top with a drizzle of ketchup. Top with a cherry tomato, chopped parsley, and/or a few cooked peas. Cupcakes for dinner! So cute! For Valentine’s Day you can bake these in mini heart shaped pans! The way to a guy’s heart and mine, meatloaf and mashed potatoes!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Do they freeze well?
Yes! These freeze great! Just pop in the microwave to re-heat quickly! -Amy
EXCELLENT!!! Best meatloaf I have had in a very long time! Thanks Cooking Moms!