- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 envelope (1 ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup - divided
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, breadcrumbs, soup mix, 1/2 cup ketchup and egg.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place a scoop of the beef mixture into muffin tin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- If you’d, like spoon a little of the remaining ketchup on top of each.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let rest a couple minutes before removing from tins.
- Makes about a dozen mini meatloaves.
These are really fun “frosted” to look like cupcakes with mashed potatoes piped or frosted on top. You can also decorate the top with a drizzle of ketchup. Top with a cherry tomato, chopped parsley, and/or a few cooked peas. Cupcakes for dinner! So cute! For Valentine’s Day you can bake these in mini heart shaped pans! The way to a guy’s heart and mine, meatloaf and mashed potatoes!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.