Mexican Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 1 cup Finely diced onions - optional
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) Enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ cup Corn - optional
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chili beans - optional
- 1 bag (32 ounces) Frozen tater tots
- 2 to 3 cup Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream - optional
- Sliced jalapeno or scallions - optional
- In a large skillet brown the beef and onions until beef is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Drain any grease.
- Season beef with a little salt and pepper and chili powder.
- Mix in soup and enchilada sauce.
- Heat and stir until combined. Stir in corn and beans if you like.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top. Top with tater tots.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with a little sour cream and sliced jalapenos or scallions on top.
Calories: 736kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 1736mg | Potassium: 1005mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 393mg | Iron: 5mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.