Honey Lime Slaw
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt and ground pepper
- 1 bag (14 ounces) coleslaw
- 1 red bell pepper - thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cooked corn or frozen corn - thawed
- 2 to 3 chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a jar shake together first 3 ingredients and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the slaw, red bell pepper, corn, scallions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with more salt and pepper if you like.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.