Italian Tortellini Salad
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 package (18 to 20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini - boiled and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 container (8 ounces) cherry size fresh mozzarella balls
- 1-1/2 cups pitted black olives
- 1-1/2 cups pitted green olives
- 8 to 10 slices salami - diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- In a large bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add tortellini, tomatoes, mozzarella balls, olives, and salami.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve over fresh spinach with shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1358mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3013IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.