Italian Pasta Salad
- 16-ounce package multi-colored rotini pasta - cooked al dente
- 1/2 pound salami - cut into small cubes
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese - cut into small cubes
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) your favorite Italian dressing
- 1 can black olives - drained
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- Gently toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving.
Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 3181mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 706IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 509mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.