Ham Mac ‘n Cheese
- 2 boxes Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese with the squeeze cheese sauce packet - prepared according to box directions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 to 4 cups diced ham
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix together cooked mac ‘n cheese with milk and sour cream.
- Stir in ham.
- Spoon into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Stir butter and breadcrumbs together.
- Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for about 30 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1213mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 637IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 348mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.