Easiest Ever Fudge
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or a combination)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts - optional
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with a large piece of foil or plastic wrap, leaving the ends out to cover the finished fudge.
- The ends will also serve as handles which will help you lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Spray the foil with cooking spray or lightly butter it.
- Heat condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in a double boiler over simmering water.
- You can also carefully heat in a non-stick pan on the stove or in the microwave.
- Stir often and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts if you want and pour fudge mixture into the pan.
- Spread into the pan.
- Let sit a bit and then cover the top with foil or the plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into small squares.
This recipe is so easy and it turns out just perfect! It also makes a great gift at the holidays.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.