Apple Snack Cake
- 4 cups chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts - optional
- In a big bowl, mix the apples and sugar, Let them sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add to apple mixture and toss to coat.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; stir into apple mixture just until moistened. Stir in nuts if using.
- Spoon batter into a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out pretty clean.
- Great served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 414mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 57g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.