Cherry Almond Crisp
- 3 to 4 cups Pitted fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl toss the first 5 ingredients together.
- Spoon into an 8 x 8 inch pan or small casserole dish that has been sprayed.
- You can also use 4 to 6 individual oven-safe baking dishes.
- In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients together.
- Sprinkle evenly over the cherry mixture.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Great served warm with vanilla ice cream!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 46IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.