- 1 box (12 ounces) Vanilla wafers - finely crushed
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate, vanilla or butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups Cold milk
- 1 container (12 ounces) Frozen whipped topping - thawed
- A couple drops blue food coloring
- Gummy fish or Swedish fish, plastic umbrellas, and any other beach themed candies or decorations
- 6 to 10 small Clear plastic cups (depending on how big the cups are)
- Whisk together milk and pudding until it starts to thicken a bit.
- Fold about one third of the whipped topping into the pudding.
- Add a couple drops of blue food coloring to the remaining whipped topping until it’s a light blue color.
- Layer cookie crumbs, pudding mixture, and blue whipped topping in plastic cups.
- Repeat layers ending with the cookie crumbs on top to look like sand.
- Spread a little of the blue whipped topping on a little of the top to look like water.
- Decorate the top of each cup with gummy fish and other beach like candies or decorations.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Then, dive in!
You can also use Nutter Butters, or butter or shortbread cookies in place of the vanilla wafers.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Calcium: 100mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.