Skillet Tortellini with Ham and Peas
- 1 package (20 ounces) fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups diced ham
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Cook garlic in the butter for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add wine and heavy cream.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for a few minutes until it starts to thicken a bit.
- Whisk in grated Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in tortellini, peas and ham and toss to coat.
- Heat to warm.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve with the shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley on top.
Calories: 713kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 159mg | Sodium: 1214mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1694IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.