Pots de Creme
Pots de Creme
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place chocolate chips in a blender.
- Heat heavy cream, egg yolks, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine the ingredients.
- Continue to whisk continually for about 3 minutes or until the mixture just starts to bubble and is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour the hot mixture into the blender with the chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into individual heatproof ramekins.
- You can also let cool a bit and pour the mixture into pretty glasses.
- Cover each and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or until set.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top if you like.
- Great with fresh berries on top too.
Calories: 1389kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 126g | Saturated Fat: 76g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 35g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 566mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 738mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 3930IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 6mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.