- 1 can (8 ounces) Seamless refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 10 Hot dogs
- Ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough to make 1 large rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into thin strips.
- You should have about 40 strips of dough.
- Wrap about 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog to make it look like bandages.
- Leave about a 1/2 inch opening near the top for the face to peek out.
- Place wrapped hot dogs on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
- You can also use mustard or a can of spray cheese to make the eyes on the mummy.
Why not make a ketchup/mustard spider web for dipping. It’s easy! Just fill a small bowl with ketchup. Squeeze mustard bottle to make two circles on top of the ketchup and a dot in the middle of the bowl. Use a toothpick to pull the mustard out from the center to make it look like a spider web. Too cool!
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 82mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.