- 1 box family-size fudge brownie mix, prepared according to box directions and cooled
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter - divided
- A few tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- A few drops green food coloring
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together powdered sugar, 1 stick of softened butter a few tablespoons of milk until the frosting reaches desired consistency.
- Stir in peppermint and food coloring.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- In the microwave, melt chocolate chips and the other stick of butter.
- Carefully drizzle and spread over brownies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 626kcal | Carbohydrates: 117g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0.03mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 98mg | Sugar: 95g | Vitamin A: 0.4IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.