Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow or white cake mix (18.25 ounces) prepared according to package directions and baked in cupcake tins with liners for 24 cupcakes
- 2 sticks or 1 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
- 3 to 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- A few drops of green food coloring
- 24 bunny Peeps
- 72 small malted milk ball speckled eggs or jelly beans
Want a surprise inside the cupcakes? Use a melon baller and scoop out the center of each cupcake after they are baked. Fill each cupcake with a few Easter candies. Then frost and decorate the tops. You can use a piping bag and a grass tip to make the frosting look like grass if you like. So cute!
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.004g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 0.3mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.01mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.