Honey Baked Chicken
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup honey
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 whole chicken - cut up
- Whisk first 4 ingredients together.
- Line a 9×13″ pan with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken, turn the chicken to coat with the sauce.
- Bake at 425 for 40 to 55 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 0.2mg | Sodium: 814mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 71g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.