Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/8 cup ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Place the mix in a small jar or resealable bag.
- One batch makes about 1 cup of seasoning mix.
- You can double, triple, or multiply this recipe depending on how many batches you want.
- It makes a great gift. Attach a label with instructions.
- Use 3 tablespoons of the seasoning mix for every one pound of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Brown beef or turkey in a skillet.
- Add the seasoning mix and one cup of water for every 1 pound of beef.
- Let simmer until there is very little liquid in the pan.
- Use a mixture to make tacos.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.