Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 kaiser rolls - split
- ½ red pepper - sliced into strips
- ¼ small onion - sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto sauce
- Pour Italian dressing over mushrooms in shallow dish.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Remove mushrooms from marinade; discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill mushrooms 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Sautee onions and peppers in olive oil for a few minutes until soft.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Mix pesto and mayo together.
- Spread on rolls.
- Place onions and peppers and a mushroom cap on each roll.
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 942mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1112IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.