- 8 fresh jalapenos
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Your favorite salsa
- Cut jalapenos in half.
- Empty seeds and clean out center.
- Mix cream cheese and Parmesan together.
- Stuff each pepper half with cheese mixture.
- Place peppers directly on the grill at low-medium heat and cook until peppers have softened and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 359IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.