Easy Loaded Mashed Potato Bake
- 2 packages (24-ounces each) real pre-made refrigerated mashed potatoes (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 to 3 cups Shredded cheddar cheese - divided
- Bacon - cooked and crumbled, divided
- 2 to 4 Green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, sour cream, onion powder and garlic powder with 1 cup of cheese and half of the bacon. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1 to 2 cups of cheese and remaining bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake another 10 to 15 or until heated through.
- Top with onions and serve.
You can also use leftover mashed potatoes, instead of packaged mashed potatoes!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 254mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 537IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 289mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.