- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate cake mix, baked as cupcakes according to pkg. directions
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pkg. (14 ounces) Oreo cookies - finely crushed
- 48 gummy worms
- Use a mixer to beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar, about one cup at a time.
- Mix in cocoa powder.
- Beat until smooth.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and sprinkle on the cookie crumbs for dirt.
- Place a couple gummy worms on top of each cupcake.
- Makes 24 cupcakes.
No time to make homemade frosting? No problem. Just use 1 can of chocolate frosting to frost the cupcakes.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.