Crispy Oven Baked Fish
- Zest from half a lemon
- 1 cup panko - Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 4 fish filets - flakey white fish like Swai, cod, haddock etc
- A few teaspoons Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 4 to 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine panko, parsley, paprika, and lemon zest in a shallow dish.
- Dip fish in melted butter.
- Season it with Old Bay and then dredge in panko mixture, pressing panko to adhere.
- Line the pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place fish on foil. Drizzle the remaining melted butter over the fish.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve fish with lemon wedges.
Calories: 899kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 162g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 387mg | Sodium: 728mg | Potassium: 3759mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 939IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.