- 14 ounces whole kernal corn - drained
- 14 ounces cream-style corn
- 8.5 ounces corn muffin mix (1 box)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour in a greased medium size casserole dish or cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Top with cheese and bake another 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.