- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter - melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) Cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- Fresh berries or 1 cup canned pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly between the 6 muffin cups.
- Press mixture down firmly in the cup to form crust.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- While crusts are baking use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheesecakes are set.
- Cool completely in pan before removing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh berries or pie filling if desired before serving.
- Makes 6 cupcake cheesecakes.
Need more than 6? You can double the recipe and make 12 cheesecakes.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.