- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter - melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) Cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- Fresh berries or 1 cup canned pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined.
- Divide crumb mixture evenly between the 6 muffin cups.
- Press mixture down firmly in the cup to form crust.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- While crusts are baking use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheesecakes are set.
- Cool completely in pan before removing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh berries or pie filling if desired before serving.
- Makes 6 cupcake cheesecakes.
Need more than 6? You can double the recipe and make 12 cheesecakes.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Can these be frozen?
Hi Jan. Hmmm…I’m not sure. I’ve never frozen them. But I would think so. -Amy
this is my absolute favorite cheesecake recipe! I always have to make at LEAST two batches. these mini delights are gone so fast! yum!!