Cajun Tuna Steaks with Mango Salsa
- 6 to 8 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (just depends how spicy you want it)
- 4 tuna steaks
- 1 lime juice - divided
- 2 mangoes - peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper - seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Squeeze half of a lime over the tuna steaks.
- Season steaks on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Fire up the grill and grill over high heat, flipping once after 2 to 3 minutes.
- I think these are best-served medium-rare, but that’s up to you.
- You can also cook steaks in a preheated large non-stick skillet with a little olive oil.
- For the salsa, mix together mangoes, onion, pepper, and cilantro together.
- Add olive oil and the other half of the lime and toss to coat.
- Season salsa with a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Salsa can be made a few hours ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve
- Serve fish with salsa on top.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 728mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 6709IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.