Blueberry Cranberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and oil in small bowl.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries and cranberries.
- Fill a 12-cup muffin tin 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in 380°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove muffins from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.