- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - halved (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Bleu cheese
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp champagne or white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Steam or boil asparagus 2 about minutes depending on thickness until tender crisp.
- Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking.
- Remove from ice water and pat dry.
- In a jar with a lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and shake well.
- Place the asparagus on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, onion and bleu cheese on top.
- Drizzle some of the dressing on top of salad.
- Extra dressing keeps in the fridge for about 5 days.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 531mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 911IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.