Apple Chicken Pockets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 to 3 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 to 2 sliced apples
- 8 whole wheat pita pockets
- Whisk together first three ingredients.
- Mix in chicken and stir to coat.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place a some spinach in each pita pocket.
- Fill pockets with about 1/4 cup of the chicken salad.
- Place a few slices of apple in each pocket.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 732IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.