- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced - optional
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp chopped scallions or Italian parsley - optional
- In a sauce pan carefully heat the cream over medium heat.
- Don’t boil it! Add the butter and garlic.
- When the butter is melted, turn down heat and whisk in cheese.
- Add black pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta with scallions or parsley on top.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.