Super Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup Buttermilk or milk
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup Butter - softened
- 8 oz. Cream cheese - softened
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 to 4 ½ cups Powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp Milk - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
- Beat cake mix together with eggs, butter or oil and milk until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 17-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool.
For the Frosting:
- Beat butter and cream cheese for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
- If it becomes too thick, add a little milk.
- Frost or pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and top with a strawberry slice or red sprinkles.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.